Tires (Commencing July 1, 2019)
The Public Drop Off Depot, Transfer Station #2 and the Regional Recycling Depot will start to charge for tires on July 1st, 2019.
All tires WILL BE CHARGED a tipping fee.
- Tires (Car & Light Truck) – $1.00 per tire
- Tires (Medium Truck) – $15.00 per tire
- Tires (Farm/Tractor) – $35.00 per tire
- Only 10 passenger/light truck tires/day per person are accepted
- Tires and tires with rims are currently accepted
- Air has to be removed from tire- if possible; however, mandatory air removal for a split rim
- For loose tires without rims, tubes need to be removed and disposed of as garbage
Excluded are bicycle tire and airplane tires.
Other Drop Off Locations
Residents can drop off Car & Light Truck tires at other locations in Windsor / Essex County. However, collection sites are subject to change without notice, therefore residents should call ahead to confirm that the site is still collecting tires, or visit the following website for the most up to date information: Tire Collection Sites
Windsor Collection Sites: Windsor Tire Flyer – June 27, 2019
Essex County Collection Sites: County Tire Flyer – June 27, 2019